Hernandez Update: Accomplice Ortiz Speaks to Investigators About Handgun
GAINESVILLE- An affidavit released by Attleboro District Court says Carlos Ortiz told investigators Hernandez put firearms in A black box in his basemen after Odin Lloyd's killing.
The document indicates one was a small gun Ortiz handed Hernandez after they returned home. Ortiz said he earlier saw Hernandez with an additional "large handgun." Authorities believe Lloyd was killed with a .45-caliber Glock, which hasn't been recovered.
Although police reached day 5 of searching a lake in Bristol CT for evidence today.
- UPDATE: Haven Acres Cat Sanctuary Investigation
- Update: County knew about fire station closure ahead of time
- Tim Tebow Update: 2 Carries, 2 Yards
- High School Spring Football Practice Update: Hawthorne, Eastside
- Jessamen Dunker Update: Gators OL Released From Jail
- Hernandez Hearing Delayed; Belichick Speaks on Former Player
- Aaron Hernandez's Lawyer Speaks
- Aaron Hernandez Former Coaches Speak Out
- Update on the Aaron Hernandez Situation
- Aaron Hernandez Fiancee Investigated In Links to Lloyd Murder