Matt Jones Recovering Well from Viral Infection
GAIENSVILLE- Head coach Will Muschamp met with the media on Monday afternoon and addressed the state of running back Matt Jones and how he's recovering from a serious viral infection.
Muschamp said Jones was back in the building and walking around. He had lost about 8 to 10 pounds but had been working out on the bike.
Coach hopes to have him working again by next week.
- Matt Jones Out with Viral Infection; Mack Brown Ready to Compete
- Matt Jones and Gator Football in Unchartered Waters with Viral Infection
- Matt Jones Out For Remainder of Season with Torn Meniscus
- Gators Looking Forward to Matt Jones' Return
- Feeling Healthy, Matt Jones Is Ready For Tennessee
- Gator Defense Top in the SEC; Matt Jones' Touchdown Celebration Future
- Matt Jones Out For Season Opener; Committee of Running Backs Stepping Up
- Driskel Recovering From Appendectomy; Tyler Murphy Prepared To Step Up
- Louisville Guard Ware Recovering From Horrific Injury
- Gators Forward Patric Young Recovering From Mono