Muschamp Says Theres A Long Way to Go After First Practice
GAINESVILLE- There's less than a month now before the Gators kick off against Toledo to open the 2013 season.
But on Friday the kicked off at their first fall camp.
Due to injuries and illness, Coach Muschamp said they were unable to do a split session practice like he would normally like, and instead had veteran and rookie players all togehter.
Muschamp also says it was a typical first day and there's still a long way for the team to go.
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices
- Tim Tebow Has First Day Of Practice With Patriots
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice
- Gator Football Holds First Open Practice
- Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage
- Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
- Muschamp Says Depth and Intensity Have Increased In Year 2
- Climbing the Ladder: Muschamp Says Talent, Gators Are Improving