Muschamp Says Theres A Long Way to Go After First Practice
GAINESVILLE- There's less than a month now before the Gators kick off against Toledo to open the 2013 season.
But on Friday the kicked off at their first fall camp.
Due to injuries and illness, Coach Muschamp said they were unable to do a split session practice like he would normally like, and instead had veteran and rookie players all togehter.
Muschamp also says it was a typical first day and there's still a long way for the team to go.
- Will Muschamp Receives a Raise; Gators Announce Open Football Practices
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice
- Gator Football Holds First Open Practice
- Tim Tebow Has First Day Of Practice With Patriots
- Santa Fe College Holds First Volleyball Practice in School History
- Vernon Hargreaves Injury Scare: Gators First Open Practice
- GATORS HOLD FIRST DAY OF FOOTBALL PRACTICE
- Muschamp Says Murphy's Shoulder Improving, Trenton Brown Talks O-Line
- Muschamp Says He'll "Absolutely" Be Back in 2014