Pease Believes UF Passing Game Will Improve in 2013
GAINESVILLE- After finishing the 2012 football season ranked last in the SEC in passing yards per game, Florida offensive coordinator Brent Pease sees nowhere for the receivers to go but up.
Citing more experience from the quarterback and better pass protection, Pease said he believes the Gators passing attack will improve in 2013.
- Pease Hopes Driskel Will Be More Honest Without Brissett In QB Mix
- Pease Hopes Motion Offense Will Be Smooth Adjustment for Gators
- Coach McElwain Gives an Update on the Passing Game
- Corey Brewer Focusing on Improving his Game
- Tuesday Scrimmage Will Simulate Game Day For Gator Football
- Due To Injuries, Orange and Blue Game Will Feature Just One Team
- UF OC Brent Pease Fired After Losing Season
- Gators Fire Brent Pease and Tim Davis
- Gators OC Pease Discusses His Fate at UF
- Pease Defends Gators Offensive Performance vs. Toledo