Trinity Catholic Claims the Santa Fe Volleyball Preseason Tournament, Buchholz Finishes in Third
ALACHUA - The Santa Fe Raiders hosted a preseason volleyball tournament with Trinity Catholic, Vanguard and Buchholz all taking part in it.
Trinity Catholic downed Vanguard in three sets to win the tournament while Buchholz won the third place game over host school Santa Fe in three sets as well.
- Hawthorne Falls in Championship Game, Buchholz Claims Third
- Vanguard Volleyball Takes Care of Trinity Catholic Straight Sets
- Santa Fe Baseball Beats Trinity Catholic, Advances to Face Nemesis Williston
- Santa Fe Raises Money For Breast Caner, Raiders Volleyball Falls To Buchholz
- Gator Soccer Prepares for NCAA Tournament, Hoops Prepares for Wisconsin
- Gators Win Holiday Classic Tournament, Beat Central Michigan 81-75
- Bradford Wins 1st Game of Christmas Tournament, Other Prep Scores
- Trinity Catholic Begins Title Defense with 45-21 Win Over Melbourne Central Catholic
- Gator Gymnasts Finish Third in Super Six
- Trinity Catholic Capture School's First Baseball State Title