Tyler's Hope Raising Hope for Dystonia with Golf
GAINESVILLE- The 8th annual Tyler's Hope for a Dystonia Cure Charity Golf Tournament took place today at the Gainesville Country Club.
15 year old Tyler Staab and his sister Samantha both have Dystonia, a neurological movement disorder.
Their parents founded the Tyler's Hope Foundation to help raise money and find a cure.
All of the support at the golf tournament meant a lot to the family.
- Tyler's Hope Looking for a Cure for Dystonia
- Tyler's Hope Golf Weekend
- Tyler's Hope Charity Events This Weekend
- Tyler's Hope
- State Raises Minimum Wage and Workers' Hopes
- Tyler Danish Chooses Pro's Over Gator Baseball
- Gator Men's and Women's Golf Finish 3rd and 4th at SEC Tournament
- Gators Men's Golf Team Captures Gator Athletics 200th SEC Championship
- Gator Men's Golf Team Takes 3rd at Gator Invitational
- Gator Women's Golf Advances to NCAA Championships