Busy Night at St. Francis as Wolves Volleyball Wins, Football Loses
GAINESVILLE- The St. Francis football and volleyball teams were both in action Wednesday night at home, and while the Wolves football team lost to Florida School for the Deaf 32-14, the Wolves volleyball team turned in a thrilling five-set performance against PK Yonge.
Falling behind 2 sets to 1, the Wolves rallied against the Blue Wave to secure the win 25-19, 23-25, 20-25, 25-16, 15-10.
- Florida Women's Sports Wrap: Volleyball Wins, Soccer Loses
- PK Yonge, Buchholz Baseball Win Regional Quarterfinals, St. Francis Loses Heartbreaker
- Newberry Volleyball Wins In 4 While St. Francis Sweeps
- St. Francis Volleyball Marches to the Tune of Another Win
- Two St. Francis Wolves Sign To Play Collegiate Athletics
- Santa Fe College Men's Hoops Wins, Women Fall Wednesday Night
- North Marion Wins, Vanguard Loses in District Finals
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Panthers, Tigers Wrap Up Preseason Football With Wins, Other HS Football Scores
- St. Francis Volleyball Beats Middleburg