Eastside Retires Chloe Mann's Jersey
Published September 13th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Eastside High School officially retired the number 8 jersey worn by Chloe Mann tonight.
The Former Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Week is now a stand-out senior on the University of Florida volleyball team.
- CCF Retires Ricardo Ratliffe's Jersey, Wins Mens Basketball Opener
- Chloe Mann SEC Offensive Player of the Week Honors
- Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- Eastside's Lindsay Smith Signs to Play Volleyball at the Next Level
- Eastside's Rodney Young, Jr. Makes History for Rams Athletics
- Arrest Made In Missing New Jersey Girl's Death
- Crowder States He Did Not Sell Gator Jerseys
- Gainesville's Police Chief Plans to Retire