Eastside Retires Chloe Mann's Jersey
Published September 13th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - Eastside High School officially retired the number 8 jersey worn by Chloe Mann tonight.
The Former Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete of the Week is now a stand-out senior on the University of Florida volleyball team.
- CCF Retires Ricardo Ratliffe's Jersey, Wins Mens Basketball Opener
- Chloe Mann SEC Offensive Player of the Week Honors
- Linval Joseph has Jersey Retired at Santa Fe
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
- Gainesville's Pete Mariano Retires from Softball Coach Position
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- PK's Santiago, Eastside's Simmons Sign Letters of Intent
- Eastside's A'Nikeywana Barber Signs at Kilgore State College
- Eastside's Quintarvis King Signs with Campbellsville University