Florida's Jeff Driskel Faces Injury Post Miami Match-Up
Gainesville, FL. - After a devastating 16-21 loss against the University of Miami, Florida team officials announce that Gators quarterback Jeff Driskel leaves
the rivalry match-up with a slightly sprained knee.
Driskel had one of his best and worst games Saturday against Miami, with a career-high 291 passing yards and three of Florida's five turnovers.
Driskel is expected to return in time for next weeks Florida, Tennessee SEC home opener.
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Gator Defense Ready to Face Miami's Spark Duke Johnson
- Jeff Driskel Learning The Ropes
- Jeff Driskel Out; Jacoby Brissett Stepping Up
- Jeff Driskel Signs with Red Sox; Will Continue Playing Football
- One On One With Jeff Driskel
- Gator QB Jeff Driskel Holds His Own at Manning Passing Academy
- Jeff Driskel Becoming a Leader for the Gators
- Jeff Driskel Returns to Practice with the Gators
- Jeff Driskel has Successful Surgery