Gator Defense Preparing for Two Quarterbacks
GAINESVILLE- Through two games, the Gator football defense has posted stats that place them among the best in the nation.
Now as they prepare for Florida's SEC opener versus Tennessee, the defense must plan for not one, but two possible Vol quarterbacks.
Tennessee Head Coach Butch Jones has opened up his teams quarterback competition with Justin Worley, who's seen the most action so far, competiting with freshman Nathan Peterman.
Both the Vols and the Gators though are ready for whatever outcome happens.
As that preperation continues, Defensive Back Jaylen Watkins says that the Gator defense must continue to improve themselves.
- Gator Defense Prepares to Face Louisville in Sugar Bowl
- Gator Offense Prepared for Stout Razorbacks Defense
- Strong Gator Defense Preparing for Pass Happy LSU Offense
- Gators Offense Preparing for Young Georgia Defense
- Gators Defense Prepares for Return of Todd Gurley
- Vernon Hargreaves Honored as Defensive Freshman; Two Additional Gators Recognized
- Florida Preparing for New Mizzou Quarterback, Same Productive Offense
- Two Gators Prepare for Baseball Senior Day
- Gator Hoops Prepares for Arkansas Without Top Two Scorers
- Quarterback Battle For Gator Football as Spring Camp Opens