Muschamp Updates Gator Injuries
GAINESVILLE- Gator head coach Will Muschamp spoke to reporters thru a teleconference on Wednesday and gave an injury report on several players.
The Gators have a bye this Saturday and it will be needed as several players recover from injuries.
QB Jeff Driskel suffered a sprain knee in the matchup versus Miami but is expected to fine for the next Gator game versus Tennessee.
There is also a slew of injuries on the offensive line as DJ Humphries and Tyler Moore were injured in the Miami game.
Starting lineman Jon Halapio is recovering nicely from a torn pec and is expected to return for Gators SEC opener versus the Vols. This will be Halapio's first game back this season.
- Muschamp Gives Bye Week Update, Kelvin Taylor Progress & Injury Report
- Donovan Updates Wilbekin Injury
- Vernon Hargreaves Knee Injury Update
- More Gator Football Injuries
- Scooter Injury Sidelines Gators OL Moore For Season
- The Injury Toll Rises: Gators LB Morrison Done For Season
- Jeff Driskel Back at Practice and Other Gator Injury Notes
- Gator Gymnasts- Overcoming Injury
- Gator Hoops Fighting Through Injuries
- Gator Football Injury Free Entering Fall Camp