For Easley's Sake
GAINESVILLE- The Gators lost one of their leaders when DT Dominique Easley went down with an ACL tear last week.
With the senior now recovering and preparing for the NFL, Florida players are playing much of their season in honor of him and hope to keep the attitude he had about the game.
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"
- Easley Officially Signs with Patriots
- Dominique Easley Out for Season with Torn ACL
- Dominique Easley: The Gators LineDancer
- Easley and Purifoy Named to Two More Watch Lists
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Florida Men's and Women's Diving Coach Donnie Craine Dies in Boating Accident
- I'll Have Another Won't Be Going For the Triple Crown
- Vanguard's N'Kosi Perry and Natrell Jamerson Win High School Play of the Year Day 1!
- Florida's Jacobs: "FSU Hasn't Seen SEC Physicality"