Gainesville High's Tony James Commits to Oregon
GAINESVILLE- Gainesville High running back and track star Tony James has commited to the University of Oregon to play college ball.
James is known for speed, which he and head coach Mark Latsko say will match up well with the Ducks high powered offense.
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Gainesville High's Fearsome Father-Daughter Combo
- Tony Dungy Promotes Book in Gainesville
- Lebron's Mother Gets Plea Deal in Valet Altercation
- Acclaimed Film Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide
- Friday Night Lights Back in Gainesville, Gators Add 19th Commit to 2013
- The Rock's Viktorija Dimaite Verbally Commits to Gator Basketball
- Vikings Won't Commit To Long-Term Deal With Former Gator Harvin Just Yet
- Suwannee's Hayes Verbally Commits To Billy Donovan, Gators Basketball
- Florida's Crawford, Gators Commit Danish Selected in 1st 2 Rounds of MLB Draft