Gators Take a Nature Walk & Prepare for "Chippy" Players
GAINESVILLE- For the Gator football team, a night kickoff can mean a day of nothing to do.
Quarterback coach and offensive coordinator Brent Pease found himself in this situation last weekend when Florida was in Lexington to face Kentucky, so he took his quarterbacks on a "nature walk" to pass time.
He taught them about trees and bushes according to Tyler Murphy, and Pease even found out some of his guys know more about birch trees then he would've thought. But not everyone thought it was fun.
On the defensive side of the ball, Gator defense, which currently leads the SEC in yards allowed, are preparing to face Arkansas this week, which is 2nd in the SEC in yards per game.
This will present a challenge in the trenchs, and DT Damien Jacobs says he's expecting a battle there, especially with the Razorbacks Center who he says can get "chippy and play dirty".
- "The Natural" Stepping Up for Gator Baseball
- Gators Thwarted in Walk-Off Fashion 4-3, Winner-Take-All Tomorrow for CWS Berth
- Gator Players Pleased With Arkansas Win & Ready to Move Forward
- Gator Players Come Prepared for Florida Fan Day
- Area Players Earn Top High School Awards as GHS Prepares for State Championship
- Florida Players Network Uniting Generations of Gator Football Players
- UF Football Freshman Wants to be "Team Player"
- NEER'S WALK-OFF WINS GAME FOR GATORS
- PETRIE'S WALK-OFF SINGLE WINS GAME FOR GATORS
- Walk-Off Strikeout Error Dooms UGA as Gators Win in Bottom 16th