Muschamp Gives Bye Week Update, Kelvin Taylor Progress & Injury Report
GAINESVILLE- Stuck in a bye week with two back to back losses, Gators head coach Will Muschamp knows his team is in a tough time. He even kept his coaches off the recruiting trail for a couple of days in order to start fixing things.
Both the offensive and defensive lines have fallen in rankings but Muschamp says he still is confident in the coaching staff that led a team to eleven wins last season.
In regards to running back Kelvin Taylor, Muschamp says the freshman performed well against Missouri and admits he may have pulled away from using him too soon.
Muschamp also gave an injury update on Tyler Murphy, Ronald Powell, and Jeremy Powell.
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Muschamp Updates Gator Injuries
- Gators Roll to Victory Over Eastern Michigan; Jake McGee Out for Season
- Gators Run Over Georgia En Route to Dominating Win
- Florida Overpowers Vanderbilt to Victory
- 2015 Orange And Blue Debut
- Gators Look to Freshmen for Depth at RB
- Florida Routs New Mexico State to Open Jim McElwain Era
- Florida Escapes Against East Carolina 31-24
- Gators Win Late Game Thriller Over Tennessee 28-27