Muschamp Gives Bye Week Update, Kelvin Taylor Progress & Injury Report
GAINESVILLE- Stuck in a bye week with two back to back losses, Gators head coach Will Muschamp knows his team is in a tough time. He even kept his coaches off the recruiting trail for a couple of days in order to start fixing things.
Both the offensive and defensive lines have fallen in rankings but Muschamp says he still is confident in the coaching staff that led a team to eleven wins last season.
In regards to running back Kelvin Taylor, Muschamp says the freshman performed well against Missouri and admits he may have pulled away from using him too soon.
Muschamp also gave an injury update on Tyler Murphy, Ronald Powell, and Jeremy Powell.
- Muschamp Updates Gator Injuries
- Gators Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Coach Muschamp RB & Safety Depth Chart. Expecting More From Freshman & Hoping Guys Still Have Fun
- Donovan Updates Wilbekin Injury
- Vernon Hargreaves Knee Injury Update
- Will Muschamp Upset with Inaccurate Reporting on Gator Player (WITH FULL VIDEO)
- Muschamp Denies Allegations Associated With Auburn Football Report
- Danny Wuerffel Gives Guillain Barre Status Update On Website
- Miles & Muschamp Agree: Just Win
- Olympic Swimming and Track & Field Qualifying Updates