Muschamp: "If He Can Help Us, He'll Play"
GAINESVILLE- Will Muschamp said Wedesday he's not worried about hurting anyone's feelings about playing time- he simply wants to put the best players on the field, regardless of age.
"I think my track record speaks for itself," Muschamp said, when discussing playing more freshman to fill holes in his offense and defense.
And he's already shown that, plugging in true freshman punter Johnny Townsend to replace preseason All-Conference punter Kyle Christy.
Muschamp also discussed getting the ball more to playmakers Solomon Patton, Kelvin Taylor and Quinton Dunbar.
- Muschamp Says He'll "Absolutely" Be Back in 2014
- Muschamp: Eyeing QB's In First Fall Scrimmage
- Muschamp: Gators Faltered on Line of Scrimmage Versus LSU
- Donovan and Muschamp: Trading Players?
- Muschamp: Driskel Will Start Against Florida State
- Muschamp: Driskel Passed First Test
- Muschamp: Gators Must Handle Adversity Better
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Muschamp on Comments to Fans: "I'm Talking to A Small Percentage"
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award