And Then There Were 3: Gator's Ponder Possible Options at Quarterback
GAINESVILLE-With starter Jeff Driskel still recovering from a broken fibula, and current starter Tyler Murphy recovering from a shoulder sprain, the Gator football team is burning up the options at quarterback.
Heading into Saturday's matchup with Georgia Southern, Florida is still unsure of who their starter will be, but there seem to be three guys who are most likely to take the field.
Tyler Murphy is still the first choice, and if the medical team clears him in time to practice, he will most likely be the one starting against the Eagles.
The next guy up would be Skyler Mornhinweg who started his first game last week at South Carolina.
If both of those guys are unable to go, then Christian Provancha would be the one taking snaps. Provancha has spent most of his time at UF running the scout team.
- Gator's Mullen To Mississippi State
- Gator's Young Perfect, Team USA Not in U19 Hoops Loss to Croatia
- Gator's offensive coordinator Charlie Weis leaving Gainesville for University of Kansas more tonight at 6.
- Gator's Looking for Basics and Revenge in Matchup Against Georgia
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Brantley Family to Weigh Options for Son's Future as a Gator
- Ponder & Gold Top Garnet 29-17 in Fisher's Debut
- Quarterback Battle For Gator Football as Spring Camp Opens
- Gator Defense Preparing for Two Quarterbacks
- Gator Quarterback Tyler Murphy Transfers