Columbia Softball Has 3 Sign to Play in College
GAINESVILLE- The Columbia high school softball team had 3 seniors sign National Letters of Intent to play softball in college.
Caleigh McCauley signed with Valdosta State
Brandy Morgan with South Florida.
Kayli Kvistad will be apart of the Florida Gator team next year.
- Santa Fe's Reveille Signs to play Softball at S. Georgia State College
- Union County's McAllister, Starling Sign To Play College Ball
- Brittany Gilliam Signs to Play Softball
- Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
- Bell's Olivia Bailey Signs To Play College Basketball
- Trio of Trenton Tigers Sign to Play in College
- 3 Sign From Buchholz to Play College Football
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Marissa Lee and Jimmie Taylor Sign to Play Basketball in College
- Gainesville's Alex Gonzales Signs to Play College Football