Columbia Softball Has 3 Sign to Play in College
GAINESVILLE- The Columbia high school softball team had 3 seniors sign National Letters of Intent to play softball in college.
Caleigh McCauley signed with Valdosta State
Brandy Morgan with South Florida.
Kayli Kvistad will be apart of the Florida Gator team next year.
- Brittany Gilliam Signs to Play Softball
- Santa Fe's Strickland Signs to Play Softball at FAU
- Bronson's Jasmine Parker Signs to Play Softball with Santa Fe
- Union County's McAllister, Starling Sign To Play College Ball
- Four High Schools Athletes Sign to Play in College
- Bell's Olivia Bailey Signs To Play College Basketball
- Trio of Trenton Tigers Sign to Play in College
- 3 Sign From Buchholz to Play College Football
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Marissa Lee and Jimmie Taylor Sign to Play Basketball in College