Columbia Softball Has 3 Sign to Play in College
GAINESVILLE- The Columbia high school softball team had 3 seniors sign National Letters of Intent to play softball in college.
Caleigh McCauley signed with Valdosta State
Brandy Morgan with South Florida.
Kayli Kvistad will be apart of the Florida Gator team next year.
- Brittany Gilliam Signs to Play Softball
- Local Area High Schoolers Sign to Play College Sports
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Two Eastside Rams Sign To Play College Football
- Gainesville's Alex Gonzales Signs to Play College Football
- Gainesville High's Johnson Signs To Play College Basketball
- Marissa Lee and Jimmie Taylor Sign to Play Basketball in College
- Bell's Olivia Bailey Signs To Play College Basketball
- Trio of Trenton Tigers Sign to Play in College
- 3 Sign From Buchholz to Play College Football