Gator's Looking for Basics and Revenge in Matchup Against Georgia
GAINESVILLE- The Florida Gator football team and the Georgia Bulldogs head into their annual showdown both coming off back to back losses. It is the first time since 1926 that's happened.
With injuries a large part of the problems, Gator players say they know the best move it to just return to their basics on offense.
Gator linebacker Mike Taylor also points out that the team is looking for revenge after the Bulldogs ruined Florida's regular season in 2012.
- Looking for Revenge Against LSU
- Gators Looking for Two Year Revenge on LSU
- Sloan's Perfect 10 Headlines Gator's Win on Senior Night
- Gator's offensive coordinator Charlie Weis leaving Gainesville for University of Kansas more tonight at 6.
- And Then There Were 3: Gator's Ponder Possible Options at Quarterback
- The Splendid Spiker: Mann Efficient as Always in Gator's Senior Night Win over LSU
- Gator's Young Perfect, Team USA Not in U19 Hoops Loss to Croatia
- Gator's Mullen To Mississippi State
- Georgia Rebounds Against Florida, Beat Gators 5-3
- Hornets Win District Matchup Against Hilliard 33-16, PK Yonge Falls at Home to FAMU 53-7