Chris Walker Enrolled at UF; Officially Joins Gator Basketball Team
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Chris Walker has been admitted to UF and is eligible to practice, but is not yet eligible to compete. He will begin practicing with our team today.
#23 Chris Walker
Bonifay, Fla./Holmes County
A McDonald’s All-American who plays with energy, excels in the open floor and has the ability to finish around the rim and as a face-up shooter…An adept passer for his size who has the explosiveness to be a shot-blocker on or off the ball…Runs the floor extremely well and has game-changing athleticism.
PREP: Earned McDonald’s All-American honors and becomes the 15th McDonald’s All-American signed by Billy Donovan to enroll at UF…Started in the 2013 Jordan Brand Classic and had 14 points and seven rebounds…Was teammates with fellow Gator Kasey Hill in the McDonald’s All-American Game and competed against Hill in the Jordan Brand Classic…Led Holmes County to a 1A state championship and a 20-8 record during his senior season, tallying 30 points, 15 rebounds and seven blocks in the title game.
- Florida Mens Basketball Media Day Reveals Walker Suspension
- Florida Mens Basketball Season Preview
- Gators Stay at #3 in Polls, Prepare for Walker Debut
- Gators Win 28th Straight at Home in Walker's Debut
- Florida Routs Yale, Wins 85-47
- Gator Men's Basketball Wins Big Over Jacksonville
- Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
- Scottie Wilbekin Reinstated to Gator Basketball Team, Will Play Monday
- Three Players Transfer From Gator Women's Basketball Team
- Scottie Wilbekin Suspended Indefinitely from Gator Basketball Team