Three Gator Football Players, Past and Present, Honored For Accomplishments
GAINESVILLE- Three Gator football players, two past and one present, have been honored for the accomplishments on the field.
Freshman Vernon Hargreaves III was named to the 2013 Coaches All-SEC Football team, earning first team defensive honors.
Hargreaves was the only freshman on the first team in 2013.
Senior Soloman Patton finished his last year as a Gator on the list as well. Patoon was named the Second Team Special Teams as a returner.
And former Gator great QB Danny Wuerffel was officially inducted into the National Football Foudnation's College Football Hall of Fame this week.
Wuerffel says football is still just a platform for so much more.
- Yahoo!Sports Article Incriminates Two Gator Players, Gators Wide Receivers Coach
- SIX GATOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS EARN PRESEASON HONORS
- Gators, Aggies Scouting Past Teams for Present Matchup
- Three Trinity Catholic Players Sign to Play College Football
- Three Local Football Players Sign Letters Of Intent
- Florida VB Wraps up 18-0 SEC Slate; Players, Mary Wise Awarded
- Florida Players Network Uniting Generations of Gator Football Players
- Three Players Transfer From Gator Women's Basketball Team
- Gator Softball Players Make Conference Honor Roll
- Five Gator Basketball Players Earn All-Conference Honors