Gator Football Recruiting Gets A Boost
GAINESVILLE- The Gator football program got a recruiting boost this week.
Despite seeing DB Chris Lammons pull out of his commitment, Will Muschamp was able to pick up a commitment from Jalen Tabor.
Tabor is the 5th ranked corner in the country who flipped to Florida from Arizona.
The Gators also got a much needed running back commitment from Brandon Powell. Powell is ranked as the 35th running back in the country according to ESPN.
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Gator Football Offense Looking for a Boost
- Gator Football Lands Wide Receiver Recruit
- Gator Football Lands New Recruit
- Gator Football Recruiting Follow
- New Gator Football Recruits and News
- GATOR FOOTBALL GETS PRESIDENTIAL TREATMENT
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks
- Gators Come Up Empty at College Football Awards, Get Quizzed on Red Carpet
- Four Years Later: 2007's Top Football Recruits