Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
MARION COUNTY---A convicted sex offender who is behind bars is not getting his wish to be castrated.
A circuit court judge in Marion County denied Lester Williams' hand-written motion asking for the state to perform the surgery on him.
Williams is serving a 10-year sentence after pleading no contest to second-degree felony sexual battery.
The 35-year-old did not explain in the motion why he wanted to be castrated.
- Sex Offender Sentenced for Failing to Reregister
- Registered Sex Offender Arrested for Lewd Behavior on Underage Girl
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery
- Sex offender near school bus stop
- Sex offender arrested in Clay County
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Convict charged with crimes from inside jail
- Citizens Ask County Commissioners for Expansion of Bus Routes
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School