Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
MARION COUNTY---A convicted sex offender who is behind bars is not getting his wish to be castrated.
A circuit court judge in Marion County denied Lester Williams' hand-written motion asking for the state to perform the surgery on him.
Williams is serving a 10-year sentence after pleading no contest to second-degree felony sexual battery.
The 35-year-old did not explain in the motion why he wanted to be castrated.
- Sex Offender Sentenced for Failing to Reregister
- Registered Sex Offender Arrested for Lewd Behavior on Underage Girl
- Sex offender arrested in Clay County
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Marion County Convicted Rapist Michael Frye Sentenced to Life in Prison
- Citizens Ask County Commissioners for Expansion of Bus Routes
- Convicted Killer Asks Judge To Spare His Life
- Sexual Abuse Survivor, Visits Center for Sex Offenders
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Third convicted in child sex trafficking ring