Woman found stabbed in a home
Published December 28th, 2015
PUTNAM COUNTY--A Hawthorne woman is in the hospital this morning after being stabbed. Putnam County Sheriff's Officials say a 61 year old woman was found by a family member Sunday in a home on Floradandy road. Deputies say the family member called 911..
The woman was taken to UF Health Shands and is in stable condition. Meanwhile, major crimes detectives and crime scene investigators are continuing to investigate.
- Body found near home in Satsuma
- Bradford County Woman Stabs Robber in her Home
- Chiefland Logger Named Woman of the Year in Agriculture
- Elderly Woman Found Murdered in Her Home
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide
- Man blows up home and burns himself while making meth
- Daughter stabs father
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Body Found, Believed To Be Andy Parrish