Amber Alert cancelled for missing Citrus County children
CATOOSA COUNTY, Ga -- The Citrus County Sheriff's Office announced Monday that the missing Williams children last seen in Citrus County were found safe in Georgia.
Georgia State Police located Mason, 1, and Rylan, 3, Williams in Catoosa County with Ryan and Stacey Williams. Deputies say the children are safe and sound.
An Amber Alert was issued Sunday after officials said the two children were taken by their mother, Stacey Williams, 38, out of their custodial home. Deputies believed Stacey and the children were traveling to West Virginia with her husband and the children's father, Ryan Williams, 29.
More details will be released as they become available.
- Amber Alert issued for missing Citrus County 1-year-old and 3-year-old
- Update: Missing Amber Alert Boy Found Safe
- Amber Alert Cancelled
- Amber Alert Issued for Hillsborough County Teen
- Amber Alert issued for Polk County 4-year-old
- Amber alert for possible kidnapping
- Amber Alert Ends in Jacksonville as Child's Body is Found
- Amber alert update: Four-year-old girl found in Tennessee
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Amber Alert Issued For A Four-Year-Old Marion County Boy