Homicide Suspect Arrested After Police Chase
The high-speed pursuit of a murder suspect led officers through three counties Thursday morning.
It all stems from a deadly shooting at a convenience store in Plant City Wednesday afternoon.
Three suspects are now in custody, including the alleged shooter.
The chase ended at the intersection of Charlie Taylor and Midway with the car carrying the three men crashing into metal cattle guard.
In a desperate final attempt, detectives say the suspects all took off on foot into the dense fog and darkness.
Flickering lights pierced the darkness and dense fog slowed efforts as police tracked 21-year-old Master Brown, accused of shooting 22-year-old Hakeem Alagawan during an argument Wednesday.
An overnight search for Brown came up empty, but after a bus driver spotted the men running through an open field Thursday morning, police finally cornered the suspects and arrested all three.
Police say Brown faces murder charges.
Police are still looking into charges for the other two people inside the vehicle.
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase
- Train and Tractor-Trailer Collision in Plant City
- Suspects Arrested After Enslaving A Mother And Daughter
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff
- Attempted Murder Suspect Shot by Police
- Lake City Man Arrested after Fatal Hit and Run
- 18-Year-Old Suspect is Tased, Arrested After Attacking Police
- Suspect Arrested After Fleeing From Police
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested