Governor Scott to Sue VA
Published May 29th, 2014
Governor Rick Scott announced Wednesday, the state of Florida will sue the Veterans' Administration for the right to inspect the VA hospitals.
Scott expressed concern regarding the continuing controversy over issues surrounding VA hospitals across the country, including allegations that waiting lists are excessively long and have resulted in poor quality of care.
The governor also says he wants VA director Erick Shinseki to resign in light of the scandal that has implicated as many as 26 different hospitals nationwide.
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Governor Scott Full Interview
- Governor Scott Signs Death Warrant
- Governor Scott Pushes For Healthcare For Floridians
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus
- Governor Scott Signs Kimbrough's Death Warrant
- Venezuelan Protesters Ask Governor Scott For Help
- Sit In Inside of Governor Scott's Office