Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
30 year old Heather Ann Kaminsky has been charged with human trafficking for selling her baby.
She was arrested by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department at a Winn Dixie Supermarket.
She has been extradited back to Kentucky to face the charges.
Kaminsky sold her baby boy for a 1999 Dodge Dakota truck in Kentucky, shortly after he was born in January.
She later sold the truck for $800 and some methamphetamines.
The Department of Children and Families has already taken two other children from her.
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Attempted Murder in Putnam
- Chiefland Logger Named Woman of the Year in Agriculture
- Woman found stabbed in a home
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Father Leaves Three Small Children in Truck
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida