Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
Though he has already won re-election, President Obama can now claim victory in the state of Florida.
Media outlets have officially declared Obama the winner of Florida's electoral votes, giving him a total of 332.
Officials spent the last few days counting votes in three counties before making the announcement.
Though the Florida results would not have affected the final outcome of the election, there were concerns that the state would experience problems similar to the ones experienced during the 2000 election.
- Obama: Florida's Electoral Votes Make Nice Birthday Gifts
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Lopez-Cantera becomes Florida's First Hispanic Lieutenant Governor
- Florida's Flu Season Rated Moderately Severe
- Possible Changes in Florida's Capital Punishment System
- Camelot Community Care Helping Florida's Children and Families
- Fender Bender Nightmare: The Cost of Florida's Uninsured
- Presidential Race Overshadows Florida Primary
- Florida Lawmakers Push For Election Reform Bills
- Vote 2014: Election Information