Sibling Tourists Happy to be Home After Being Shipwrecked
Dan and Kate Suski are happy to be home safe after their fishing trip turned into a fight for their lives.
Last week, while on vacation in the island nation of St. Lucia in the Caribbean, their fishing boat began to take on water.
The brother and sister had to put on life jackets and swim for their lives.
It took them 14 hours, but they finally reached land.
After a hike through the thick brush, they stumbled upon a farm worker who was able to call for help.
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- Growing number of tourists are visiting Gainesville
- Two Killed in Miami Dade Garage Collaspe
- Vandals Trash More Than 40 Cars in Miami
- Prehistoric village found in downtown Miami
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Miami Woman Charged In Connection To Toddler Daycare Drowning Death
- 12-Year-Old Miami Gardens Girl Killed by Stray Bullet
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Two Men Arrested by Miami-Dade Police for Running Illegal Slaughterhouse