Annual Revenue Cut in Florida
The Florida Public Service Commission has cut by nearly 40% of an annual revenue increase sought by Gulf Power Company.
It approved $64.1 million of the utilities request for $101.6 million.
The Pensacola based utility serves more than 431,000 people in the western Florida Panhandle.
- 61st Annual Florida Folk Festival
- Third Annual Empty Bowls Event Fighting Hunger in North Central Florida
- Gov. Scott Proposes a Cut in Annual Corporate Filling Fees
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- Automatic Budget Cuts for Florida Set for Friday
- Stabbing at Florida State Dorm
- Florida Prepaid open enrollment ends soon
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Alachua Second Healthiest County in Florida