A Florida University President suing the Federal Government
A Florida university president is suing the federal government, claiming that they cannot be forced to cover birth control for employees.
Ave Maria University is seeking a federal court ruling, declaring the health care mandate unconstitutional and illegal. The Obama administration issued a new provision which would have health insurance companies provide birth control rather than religious institutions.
However, the president of Ave Maria University finds the mandate to be unacceptable and says that the money for the mandate has to come from somewhere.
- Stabbing at Florida State Dorm
- Federal Government Expanding Recalls On Airbags
- Same Sex Marriages Gain Equal Standing in the Eyes of Federal Government
- New Florida University
- Outgoing UF President to Stay On as Adviser
- Jeb Bush To Announce If He Will Run For President
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident
- UF Health May Owe $30 Million to Federal Government
- Government Shutdown Affecting Students Who Need Federal Websites
- Polytechnical University