Foundation Promotes Bike Safety
Law enforcement is on the road this morning.
But instead of in cars, they're on their bikes.
The Dori Slosberg Foundation, a nonprofit group promoting traffic safety, started their tour yesterday in Orlando and will end up at Florida State University in Tallahassee today.
Established in 2004, the foundation is named in memory of Dori Slosberg, the daughter of state representative Irving Slosberg, who died when the car she was in crashed while she was not wearing her seat belt.
- Florida native takes a bike tour through America for charity
- Gainesville's First Bike Boulevard Officially Open
- Top Morning Stories 2/23/12
- First Lady Visits Miami To Promote Fitness
- Elementary School Students Learn About Bike Safety
- Open Streets Promotes Healthy Living
- Gainesville's First Bike Boulevard
- NW 8th Avenue Reverted to 4 Lanes
- Free Bike Repair Station Supports Gainesville Bikers
- Water Safety Campaign