Man Receives Three Life Sentences
West Palm Beach
A South Florida man has received three consecutive life sentences for killing his wife and twin sons.
Neal Jacobson pleaded guilty Monday to three counts of first-degree murder.
The failed mortgage broker at the time told police he just "snapped."
- Zachary Lee Snyder Receives Life Sentence
- Man Charged With Killing Girl, 4, Receives Life Sentence
- Man Gets Life Sentence for Boy's Death
- Man Gets Life Sentence For Fatal Robbery
- Man's Life Saved by his Pet Cat
- Two Men Sentenced in Marine Life Trafficking
- Life Sentence for Ohio Teen Shooter
- Columbia County Man Sentenced to Death
- Atlanta Man Faces Life In Prison
- Man Sentenced to Life in Prison