"Inspiration Message" Bill on Governor's Desk
By March 23, Gov. Rick Scott has to decide whether he agrees with lawmakers who want children as young as five to be able to give inspiration messages in school.
The plan is optional for school districts, but as Mike Vasilinda tells us, Rick Scott is already getting pressure to both sign and veto the legislation.
- 'Inspirational Message' Bill Makes its Way to Governor
- Race to the Governor's Office
- Close Race to Governor's Mansion
- Federal Judge Mulls Over Governor's Drug Testing of State Employees
- Inspirational Messages Bill Sure to Spur Lawsuits
- Revenge porn bill awaits governor's signature
- Tuition Bill in Governor's Hands
- Governor Rick Scott Signs Inspirational Messages Bill
- Governor Scott Signs Kimbrough's Death Warrant
- Governor's Anti-Murder Bill Advances In Legislature