'Inspirational Message' Bill Makes its Way to Governor
Legislation allowing students to deliver an "inspirational message" at school functions is on its way to the governor afte rmore than an hour of impassioned debate Thursday.
Supporters say it is not a school prayer bill.
But Mike Vasilinda reports, opponents argue the phrase "inspirational message" is a code for prayer.
- "Inspiration Message" Bill on Governor's Desk
- Governor Scott Signs Kimbrough's Death Warrant
- Governor Rick Scott Signs Inspirational Messages Bill
- Inspirational Messages Bill Sure to Spur Lawsuits
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Governor Scott Touts Job Growth at Annual 'State of the State' Address
- Governor Rick Scott gives Alachua County Schools over $1 million
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Governor Scott Full Interview