Polo Mogul's Girlfriend Testifies
Wednesday was day two in the DUI manslaughter trial of a Florida millionaire.
The jury heard from the defendant's "adopted" girlfriend.
Heather Colby Hutchins took the stand in West Palm Beach.
She and Polo Club mogul John Goodman started dating shortly after the 2010 accident.
Goodman recently adopted Hutchins, reportedly in an effort to protect his money.
Goodman is accused of driving drunk and causing the crash that killed 23-year-old college student Scott Wilson.
- Polo Tycoon Will Pay $46 Million in Deadly DUI Crash
- Zimmerman Trial: Trayvon Martin's Father Testifies
- George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Not Pressing Charges
- One Class At A Time: Meet January's Winner Heather Christian
- Man Found Dead Inside Olivia Newton-John's Jupiter Home
- Sandusky's Wife Testifies in Court
- Zimmerman Trial: Neighbor Testifies
- Zimmerman Trial: Family Members Testify As Defense Opens Case
- Zimmerman Trial: Forensic Pathologist Testifies For The Defense
- Zimmerman Trial Day 3: Star Witness Testifies