Spring Break Death
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Police say a Wisconsin man on spring break in the Florida Panhandle has died after falling from a condominium balcony.
Panama City Beach Police say 21-year-old Jacob M. Winker of Menomonee Falls, Wis., fell early Saturday from a balcony on the seventh floor.
Police say the death is under investigation but no foul play is suspected.
An autopsy is pending.
- Spring Break Safety Tips
- Santa Fe pushing safety over spring break
- RTS bus service reduced over college spring break
- Brawl Breaks Out Outside of Courtroom
- Death Warrant Issued for Askari Abdullah Muhammad
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- Church Parking Death
- Panhandle River Drowning Deaths
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Florida Teen Graffiti Artist's Death Caused By Taser: Family Wants Justice