Students Ransack Store
Published March 28th, 2012
It was supposed to be a protest on behalf of Trayvon Martin...
It ended with dozens of people ransacking a neighboring Walgreens.
North Miami Beach High School students walked out of school last Friday.
During the march, you can see here in surveillance video dozens of students running into the store.
Police say about 100 students were inside-- running through the aisles, pulling items off the shelves and knocking over displays.
An assistant principal showed up moments later and ordered them to leave.
The damage is estimated at a thousand dollars and no crimes were caught on camera and no arrests were made.
- Miami Beach Teen Dies Shortly After Being Tasered by Police
- "Thank You" From Trayvon Martin's Family
- Student Newspaper Apologizes Over Trayvon Martin Cartoon
- Five Eastside High School Students Win Nasa's Student Astronaut Challenge
- Rallies Continue in Tallahassee
- Miami's Wynwood cleared of Zika; focus shifts to Miami Beach
- High School students learn to fly drones
- Eastside High school student earns perfect score on ACT
- Students Rally For Trayvon at UF
- Another batch of Zika-carrying mosquitoes found in Miami Beach