Tampa teacher in trouble with the law
She was teacher of the year, but now she may be out of a job.
A teacher from the Tampa area is accused of crossing the line and having sex with a twelve year old boy.
Fifth grade language arts teacher Ethel Anderson has been teaching at Mango Elementary since 2006.
It was at her home in Riverview that the act took place, and local neighbors have been shocked by the recent developments.
Deputies say the mother of the twelve year old suspected that the teacher was having a sexual relationship with her son.
Anderson is now charge with three counts of lewd battery and two counts of lewd molestation.
Authorities say the lewd acts started in December of last year.
- Marion County Sexual Assualt
- Teacher in Trouble
- Teacher in Trouble for Facebook Comments
- Teacher In Trouble
- Law Enforcement Now at Elementary Schools After Sandy Hook Tragedy
- Memorial For A Beloved Elementary School Teacher
- Manager From Hospital that Treated Sexually Abused Dog Wants Law Changed
- GHS Teacher Arrested For Alleged Sexual Relationship With Student
- Former Teacher Faces More Counts Of Sexual Assault
- Teacher of the Year Receives "Unsatisfactory" Evaluation Under New State Law