Tragic End For Pregnant Woman
Police say a woman who was seven months pregnant was hit and killed today as she was inside a poolside cabana in Fort Lauderdale.
Fort Lauderdale Fire Resuce say a woman lost control of the car she was driving, slammed through a fence and into the cabana area.
The pregnant woman was inside the bathroom in the cabana area when she was hit and killed.
The driver was seriously injured.
Police have not released the names of the vicitim or the driver, and say the accident is under investigation.
- Senior Pastor Of Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale Resigns
- Search for Missing Fort Lauderdale Teen
- High Speed Chase Ends With Dramatic Crash
- Pregnant Woman Arrested For Attacking Boyfriend
- Woman Killed in Boat Crash
- Pregnant Mother Who Drove Van Of Kids Into Ocean Now Accused Of Punching Self In Stomach While Jailed
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death