Lemonade with a Cause
An unselfish energetic 8 year old boy living in Florida is running his own cupcake and lemonade stand, but he's not doing it for himself.
Perhaps the most enthusiastic lemonade sale man, Harrison Godwin's selling involves caring.
Alexandria Scott was a little girl whose cancer fight helped create Alex's Lemonade Stand, a national foundation.
Harrison never knew her but he wanted to help.
This is his second year working with Alex's Lemonade Stand.
He has raised over $500 for the cause with all the proceeds going to pediatric cancer research.
- Sinkhole Causes Resort Villa to Partially Collapse
- Lightning May Be Cause of Large YMCA Fire
- New State Unemployment System Could Cause Delays in Jobless Benefits
- South Florida Drug Scandal Causes FHSAA to Rethink Testing Policies
- Possible E-Coli Contamination Causes Winn-Dixie to Recall Beef
- Too Many People In Apartment Causes Floor To Collapse
- Sewage Line Breaks, Causes Raw Sewage to Spill onto Intersection
- Fire at Brewery Causes One Million in Damages
- Florida Teen Graffiti Artist's Death Caused By Taser: Family Wants Justice
- Tornado Causes Damage