Aventura Jury Selection
Published May 8th, 2012
Jury selection in the case of a Florida real estate developer began yesterday.
The defendant, Kaufman, is charged with second degree murder.
Eleonora Kaufman was found dead on the couple's bathroom floor in 2007.
A medical examiner ruled Eleonora had been strangled, over a year and a half later.
Kaufman said he woke up to find her there.
The defense is expected to argue that Eleonora had suffered a violent reaction to a spray tan she had received the day before she died.
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 2 of Jury Selection
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 3 of Jury Selection
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 4 of Jury Selection
- Zimmerman Trial Day 9: The Jury is Selected
- Zimmerman Trial: Jury Selection Begins
- Jury Selection Begins on Murder Trial of Michelle Herndon
- Wesley Snipes Jury Selection
- Jury Selection Continues In John Couey Case
- Jury Selection Continues In Murder Trial
- Jury Selection Underway in Webcam Spying Case