FAMU Marching Band Suspended for One Year
TALLAHASSEE- Florida A&M's famous Marching 100 Band will remain silenced through the next school year.
University President James Ammons made the announcement Monday during a conference call with the school's board of trustees.
The band has been off the field since the death of drum major Robert Champion.
Ammons says extending the suspension is necessary while the school works to set new rules.
- FAMU to Hire New Director for Suspended Band
- FAMU Lifts Suspension of Famed Marching Band
- FAMU Marching 100 Band to Return to Field Sept. 1
- FAMU Band Director Negotiations Fall Through
- Defendant: FAMU Band Drum Major Wanted To Be Hazed
- FAMU Band
- FAMU Band Member Pleads No Contest
- FAMU Band Suspension Lifted
- FAMU Band Members' Trial Set For This Week
- UF: ZBT chapter suspended for one year