Mother Kills Herself and Four Children
Police are still trying to determine why a Port Saint John mother murdered her four children and then herself Monday night in the small town near Cape Canaveral.
Tonya Thomas' neighbors heard a gunshot and then a knock on their door from on of Thomas's four children who appeared to have been shot.
The mother called the children back before the neighbor could help and then more shots rang out.
The neighbor called 911 and police soon found the children shot to death in the house and yard.
- Mother Kills Her 4 Children and Then Herself
- Mother Kills Her Own Baby Before Turning Gun on Herself
- Four Children and Mom Killed in Saturday Fire
- Mother Charged for Administering Unknown Amount of Pills to Children
- South Florida Man Kills Children
- 2 Murder Suspects, Teen Killed During Police Crash
- Nyad Defends Herself to Skeptics of Cuba-Fla. Swim
- Mother and Sons Killed in House Fire; Neighbors Trying to Cope
- Man Kills Mother Of His Daughter, While She's Pregnant With Her Next Child
- Mother Arrested for Baby Daughter's Murder