Prayer in School
Published May 4th, 2012
After the National Day of Prayer event reporters asked Scott why he signed a bill to allow students to give inspirational messages at school events.
Scott says it's the right thing to do for the state.
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- New Ocala School Board Member Proposes Corporal Punishment in Schools
- George Zimmerman "Stand Your Ground" Hearing
- Social Media School Disturbance
- State of the State Address
- Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers
- South Florida High Speed Car Chase
- New Baseball Spring Training Initiative
- Governor Scott Calls for "Day of Prayer for Unity" on Sunday
- School Nurse Arrested For Stealing Prescription Drugs From Students