Rick Scott Makes E-Mail Available to Public
TALLAHASSEE, Florida- If you're looking for something to read tonight, you can read Governor Rick Scott's e-mail.
Scott announced a new website where people can read e-mails to and from him.
The e-mails also include his 11 top advisers.
Scott says it moves government into the sunshine.
He held up a bluky public record's request to demonstrate how it will also save his office time and money.
Scott said, "hopefully some of these things we won't have to do because everyone will have all the information quicker and won't need it."
The database will contain government related e-mails from Mat 1st on.
To view the e-mails, visit www.flgov.com/sunburst/
The username and password are both sunburst.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- E-Mails Show White House Input on Sherrod Ouster
- Fraud through E-mails
- E-mail Sent To Taylor, Bean and Whitaker Employees
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- 'Inspirational Message' Bill Makes its Way to Governor
- New bill sets public exemptions on police body cams
- Space Shuttle Atlantis 'Go' for Public Viewing
- New law will aid families of officers and firefighters killed in line of duty
- Governor Scott Meets With Black Caucus