Rick Scott Makes E-Mail Available to Public
TALLAHASSEE, Florida- If you're looking for something to read tonight, you can read Governor Rick Scott's e-mail.
Scott announced a new website where people can read e-mails to and from him.
The e-mails also include his 11 top advisers.
Scott says it moves government into the sunshine.
He held up a bluky public record's request to demonstrate how it will also save his office time and money.
Scott said, "hopefully some of these things we won't have to do because everyone will have all the information quicker and won't need it."
The database will contain government related e-mails from Mat 1st on.
To view the e-mails, visit www.flgov.com/sunburst/
The username and password are both sunburst.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- E-mail Sent To Taylor, Bean and Whitaker Employees
- E-Mails Show White House Input on Sherrod Ouster
- Fraud through E-mails
- Governor Scott Makes Reference to Wrong Person
- Space Shuttle Atlantis 'Go' for Public Viewing
- Gov. Scott Appoints 5 New Members To State Board Over Universities
- Governor Scott Rescheduled Gore Execution For October
- Governor Scott Enlists Support from Board of Education
- Scott Still Undecided on Florida University Tuition