Tow to Go Program Up and Running for Holiday Weekend
If you plan to enjoy some alcohol this weekend, AAA and Budweiser say feel free but don't drive.
Both companies are teaming up to be designated drivers for Florida motorists this weekend.
The program, called Tow to Go, runs from Friday to Monday.
The service provides a free, confidential ride and tow home from any bar or restaurant by calling 1-800-AAA-HELP.
According to the release, the program is only to be used as a last resort and is offered based on the availability of AAA service technicians during times of high call volume.
- AAA Tow To Go Program To Run Through St. Patrick's Day
- Hit and Run
- Hit and Run Crash
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- FCAT Testing to Run Through Passover Holiday in Alachua County
- Police Benevolent Association Holiday Heroes Program
- Backpack Program Ensures Kids Won't Go Home Hungry for the Holidays
- CLOSED Due To Holiday
- Two Injured in Hit and Run Boat Crash on Lake Lanier