Baby In Trunk
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A South Florida man was being held without bond in the death of a 1-month-old baby found in the trunk of a car.
Janus Saintil was being held Saturday at the Broward County jail on charges of murder, carjacking with a firearm or weapon, kidnapping, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and armed robbery.
The Broward Sheriff's Office says Saintil kidnapped the baby's mother, another female and a male adult Thursday. He allegedly left the adults in Port St. Lucie and returned to Broward County with the baby.
The baby's body was found Friday after Saintil parked the car next to a police officer. Coral Springs police Lt. Joe McHugh identified the baby as Saintil's son, Josiah Saintil.
Jail records did not show whether Saintil had an attorney.
- Human Remains Found in Trunk of Burned Car
- Ten Month Old Baby Attacked By Pit Bull
- Body found in trunk of burning car
- Scientists Say Baby Born With HIV Apparently Cured
- Child's Body Found in Trunk
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Baby Born on Florida Highway
- Father Abandons Baby at Strip Club
- Top Beaches
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures