An 11-year-old died after she was electrocuted at an Orlando miniature golf course.
Police say the girl died when she attempted to retrieve a golf ball from a shallow pond on the course.
Inspectors blame incorrectly installed electrical breakers for the pond's pump.
- Man Accidentally Electrocuted in Attic
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- Dock Fatality
- Deputy Fatally Shot-Suspect
- Fatal Police Shooting
- Mother Charged with Fatal Stabbing of Son
- Fatal Shooting in Miami
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Fatal Fire
- Deputy Involved in Fatal Shooting